(1) We accept primarily road bikes, gravel/cyclocross bikes, triathlon/time-trial bikes, hybrid bikes, and mountain bikes.
(2) We accept some electric bikes equipped with Shimano and Bosch (Gen 3 and over) motor and battery. Ebikes must be accompanied by a battery and motor diagnosis from the manufacturer.
(3) Evaluations are based on original specifications for models of the past nine years (2012 and newer).
(4) Only significant upgrades to wheels and suspension will be taken into account on a case by case basis.
(5) Department store bikes, tandem bikes, tricycles, recumbents and kids bikes (wheels under 24") are not accepted for trade-in.
(6) The bike must be in good condition and functional. If the bike requires maintenance or repair, we will deduct the cost of the repair, replacement and service from the value of the trade-in.
(7) All the proprietary accessories necessary for the proper functioning of the bike must be included (Di2 chargers, seatpost clamps, TT risers and spacers, axles, etc).
(8) Suspension mountain bikes must be accompanied with a proof of recent maintenance for the fork and for the rear suspension.